6,5/8 inch Electric Scooter Foldable with Lithium Battery
1. The frame is made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and non-slip wood fiberglass pedals, which is lighter in weight and weighs only 12.1KG, with a maximum load of 120kg and is durable.
2. Equipped with 3 seconds quick folding system, easy to fold, the folded size is 108 x 43 x 44 cm, easy to carry, can be placed in the trunk of the car, suitable for going to work and short trips.
3. The rear wheels are equipped with mechanical disc brakes and foot brakes, the front wheels are equipped with electronic brakes, 8-inch shock-absorbing anti-skid pneumatic front tires and solid rear tires, making your ride more comfortable and safe.
4. There are 3 speeds for riding, the first mode is slow speed 7.5 MPH, the second mode is medium speed 12MPH, and the third mode is 15.5 MPH fast, you can easily adjust the speed for riding.
5. The electric scooter is specially designed for "city and hiking" and is only used on roads and flat roads. Other uses, such as racing, mountain biking, jumping, stunts, and use on stairs or curbs, may cause premature failure and loss of control, resulting in injury or death.
Net weight: 12.1 kg
• Load: 120 kg
• Maximum speed limit: 23 km/h
• Mileage: 17-22 km
• Maximum climb limit: 20 degrees
• Battery: lithium ion, 7.5 Ah, 36 V
• Power requirements: AC 100-240V / 50-60Hz
• Dimensions (folded): 108 x 43 x 44 cm
• Dimensions (unfolded): 108 x 43 x 115 cm
• Platform height: 130mm
• Tires: front tires, rear motors are solid tires
Product packing list:
1X S10 electric scooter
1X User Manual
1X charging cable
1. Please note that under ideal conditions, the cruising range of a fully charged scooter can reach 17-22 km. The following are some of the main factors that affect the scope of bicycle work.
① Terrain: A smooth flat surface will increase your driving distance, while driving uphill or on uneven ground will greatly shorten your driving distance.
②Weight: The user's weight will affect the driving distance; lighter users will have a wider range than heavier users.
2. The electric scooter is specially designed for "city and hiking" and is only used on roads and flat roads. Other uses, such as racing, mountain biking, jumping, stunts, and use on stairs or curbs, may cause premature failure and loss of control, resulting in injury or death.
3. Do not ride in extreme weather, such as heavy snow, heavy rain, hail, sleet, frozen surfaces or extremely high temperatures.
4. The wading depth should not exceed 80 mm.